Government Licenses
Government Licenses

very jurisdiction is different. Do you know which government licenses you need – and where to get them?
It may seem anti-free market but in most parts of the world certain business activities – banking, financial services and gambling, for example – require a license from the local government or government entity with jurisdiction over that area of commerce. And obtaining that license – as you might expect – is rarely straightforward, with requirements that vary from one locale to the next.
Needless to say, getting your license to operate the business you wish to operate is critical to the success of your offshore strategy. No license, no business. No business, no tax benefits. Simple as that.

As specialists in the setup and operation of offshore business entities, WZ&P has vast knowledge and resources we can bring to bear in dealing with the local governing and regulating authorities in almost any country or jurisdiction in which you would imagine operating. (In fact, if we’re not familiar with the country you are considering, that is an indication you might want to look elsewhere.)

Get help from a team that understands complex licensing requirements
WZ&P provides turn-key solutions for the establishment and maintenance of:

Financial companies
Gambling activities
Insurance companies
Mutual funds
The wrong license can kill your offshore enterprise
We have assisted a number of clients with establishing businesses requiring a state license, some of which are now among the biggest in the industry.

We have setup online casinos; hedge funds; insurance companies; investment management companies; banks, both in offshore and in onshore locations; universities; precious metal dealers; lotteries; charities… We are always looking forward to the next project!

Related Articles:
International Contracts Law
Escrow and Paymaster
Intellectual property
Private Planes and Yachts
Ireland Residence Permit